After a lengthy sabatical, he sits in front of his computer, fingers ready at the keyboard. So much to say...so much to write. Topics race wildly through his mind, each fighting for the right to take their rightful place on the field of honor...the blog. Many will read the entries. Some will cry. Some will laugh. But one thing is certain...he must write, because he is...the Media Pastor.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

What? Another Contest?

I'm in another one of my writing competitions right now, and I need people to read and rate the stories below. They're both really short, and I think really good!Help out a brother and give these a read! Thanks!



FanLib.comview author's profileview



FanLib.comview author's profileview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.